Here's a unique opportunity to get in early on a new dental practice being built in Warkworth, just north of Auckland.
- Opportunity to partner / part own this practice with The Dental Group
- Potential to build a 4-5 chair practice
- Draft floor plans have been completed
- This will be a modern, fully digital practice located in a multidisciplinary medical centre
- Surgery will have high-end equipment
- Lots of free parking
- Situated in a rapidly expanding region
- Terms with landlord are completed
- Builders are onboard, ready to proceed and can be completed within 4 months
- Finance options are available
- Serious inquiries welcomed.
About the area:
Located 45 minutes north of Auckland CBD and only 98km south of Whangarei, Warkworth acts as a gateway to the stunning beach and
wine areas to the east. Goat Island, Tawharanui and Matakana are all within easy reach from here. Poised at the edge of the Mahurangi
River, Warkworth is a pretty town with an interesting choice of restaurants and accommodation. From Warkworth you can discover the
wineries around Matakana, which are interspersed with artists’ studios and charming country cafés. There are two regional parks in the area –
Tawharanui has a magnificent surf beach; and Mahurangi is more of a harbour experience. Goat Island Marine Reserve is another coastal
attraction – it offers excellent snorkelling straight off the beach.
Interested? Contact us for a confidential discussion.
021 362 525
Andy firstname.lastname@example.org 021 503 688