From buying your first practice through to building a network
Date: 11 Mar 2023, 8:30am - 4:00pm (GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
Join us for our one day course in Auckland.
Buying a dental practice: 'From buying your first practice through to building a network'
Making sure you buy the right practice, at the right time and at the right price.
Date: Saturday 11th March 2023
Time: 8.30am - 3.30pm
Topics covered will include:
- When to buy?
- How to buy?
- Why invest in a dental practice?
- How to fund?
- What’s the best business structure for your practice?
- When is the best time to buy?
- Co-investors - the reasons for and against the different types of partnerships.
- Location versus revenue versus treatment style.
- How to determine value (book value or actual)?
- Interpreting the financials.
- What makes deals fall over and how to avoid it.
- Start with the end in mind – what’s the best business structure for your practice?
- Learn how to fund and finance your practice purchase
- Decide what's the right location?
- How do you determine value?
- Understanding how to interpret the financials and what questions to ask.
Cost: $299 + gst
Venue: Novotel Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Auckland Airport
Parking: Is available at car park C or D for approximately $50 or there is the option of Park and Fly/Park and Ride for around $32.This parking charge is not included in your course fee.
Presenter: Dr Tony Dey
Dr Tony Dey, founder of LANZ.Dental, has extensive experience when it comes to buying and selling dental practices. Coming from a family of accountants, Tony has always had a keen interest in the numbers side of dentistry, studying Finance as well as Dentistry at Otago.
20 Years ago LANZ started as a locum recruiting business and has grown significantly. Practice Sales now makes up more than 50% of LANZ.Dental's business.
Tony has personally acquired and sold a number of practices in Ponsonby, Wanaka, Queenstown and most recently Onehunga and the Auckland CBD. He also spent 7 years as the Business Development Manager for Lumino during a period of aggressive acquisition.
During his career, Tony has worked on the buying and selling side of more than 50 practice transactions.
Currently, he is a busy, wet fingered dentist focusing on high value treatments. Tony is a founding director of The Dental Group, which in the past 18 months has become the fastest growing dental group in NZ.
If you have any questions please contact us on 03 477 8777 or email@example.com