Have you got experience as a dental receptionist/administrator? Looking for a new challenge?
About the practice and the role:
- Full time Monday to Friday
- 8am start with an early finish on Fridays
Responsibilities include reception, appointment scheduling, answering patient queries, processing payments, recalls, liaising with
government agencies such as the MOH and ACC, and general administration tasks.
- Well established private practice
- 3 Chair surgery with highly trained and experienced dentists and oral health therapists
- Great location, with new café close by
- Remuneration: $30-$35 per hour based on experience and skillset.
- Previous dental reception and/or administration experience is essential
- Working knowledge of Exact Practice Management software is an advantage
- Well presented and professional
You will be the face of the business and the first to greet our patients, so it is essential you have a calm and approachable nature
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Computer literacy and dental chairside experience helpful, but not crucial to the role
- Time management skills and ability to multitask under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Enjoy being part of a busy, supportive and fun team