Well established laboratory in Wellington Central looking for experienced Clinical Dental Technician.
About the role and the lab:
- Full time (Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm)
- Only minutes from Central Wellington CBD
- Remuneration is dependent on experience and capabilities ($60-$75K), reviewed after probationary period
High quality products provided include: Full and partial acrylic dentures, chrome partials, implant retained dentures, bite splints,
thermoformed appliances, gold crowns and diagnostic wax ups.
- Small positive team of technicians from NZ and overseas promoting inclusivity
- Purpose built facility with an active large client database nationwide
- Customer centric and low stress environment
- Expanding into digital dentistry in the near future
- Comfortable in creating, managing and growing relationships new and old
- Competent in managing complaints, whilst maintaining rapport
- Confident to manage own workload
- Flexible to switch between dental technician and clinical dental technician roles from time to time
- Able to use traditional and modern techniques and keen to continue to learn, grow and improve with the practice
- Any ExoCAD experience is a bonus
- Ambitious and driven
To support staff with their physical well-being, every month the lab offers all staff a free 30 minute head, neck, and back massage in
house with a professional masseuse.