Our client is looking for an orthodontic clinical assistant to join this close knit team in Cambridge.
About the practice and the role:
- Clinical duties (dependent on scope of practice), as well as administration and sales.
- You could be a dentist without New Zealand registration or someone who has assisted extensively in orthodontics
- Very rewarding position, with lots of job satisfaction guaranteed
- Bonus payments depending on performance
Key component of the practice is the utilisation of technology so we are looking for someone either tech savvy or willing to learn and
- Days and hours of work - flexible for the right person.
- Current hours are within practice hours of 8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday with a half day Friday - this is negotiable
- Remuneration - This is dependent on experience and skill
- The practice uses technology to closely monitor the progress of patients
- Team made up of a dentist, dental auxiliary, and management team
This role works closely with a dental auxiliary who will teach you all aspects of the clinical role, from bringing a new patient on
board, to record taking and assisting throughout the patient's journey
- For the right person, this is an amazing opportunity to stretch and broaden both experience and skill
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Hygiene/Orthodontic Auxiliary or ideally you are a dentist without NZDC registration
- Invisalign experience would be beneficial
- Good dental background knowledge
- Enjoys marketing and sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great with people from all walks of life, including young children through to mature adults
- Enjoys working collaboratively within a small friendly team