Our client is looking for a dentist to join their friendly 2 surgery practice in Gore.
About the role and practice:
- This role is ideally 3-5 days per week, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Remuneration: New grad is $100K minimum starting salary. Negotiable based on experience
Package includes: registration, indemnity costs, vehicle, option of rental accommodation, student loan support, assistance with relocation
costs, and bonus
- Mentoring available
- 2 chair surgery
- Team supported by senior dentist and dental assistants, as well as hygienist
- Rural community who value and appreciate their dental service
- Either a new graduate or experienced dentist considered
- Enjoy working in a rural town and being part of the community
- Be passionate about providing exceptional patient care
- Comfortable planning and discussing treatment plans with patients
- Knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a friendly team
About the area: The official home of country music in NZ and also know for its great fly fishing. Gore has a
population of just over 12,000 and housing here is incredibly affordable.. Gore is one of the best places in the country to raise
children because of its safe, close-knit community, excellent schools and great sporting, recreational and cultural facilities.
We are only 45 minutes drive away from the main campus of the Southern Institute of Technology in Invercargill and 90 minutes away from the
University city of Dunedin.
*Photo credit: Shepherd Photos