Our client is looking for an experienced dentist to join their friendly team on a full time basis in their Motueka practice.
About the role and practice:
- Ideally this is a full time permanent role, but a 6 month locum would be considered
- 4 days per week, with hours of 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Remuneration: 40% for junior dentist and up to 42% for more senior dentist
- Modern equipment includes CBCT, CEREC, and implant planning software
- Staff CPD and continual training is encouraged and supported
Team consists of an experienced and well trained staff including senior dentists, dental therapist, dental assistants and receptionist
- 3+ Years demonstrated experience in a similar clinical role
- Be passionate about providing exceptional patient care
- Confident planning and discussing treatment plans with patients
- Knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a friendly team
Motueka is a vibrant small town 40 minutes from Nelson and the gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park- where you can enjoy walking, boat
trips, kayaking and much more.