Due to increased patient demand, we're searching for an experienced dentist to join this state-of-the-art practice in Whangarei.
About the practice and the role:
- Full time (Monday to Friday) either 7am - 1pm or 1pm -7pm. Usually a combination of morning and afternoon shifts.
- Large multi chair practice with modern equipment and architecturally designed interior
- Healthy, busy books
Offering patients general and cosmetic dentistry including crowns, veneers, bridges, extractions/oral surgery, implants, endo,
dentures, endodontics, restorations, periodontics, as well as orthodontics, teeth whitening, and hygiene.
- Equipment includes digital x-rays, OPG, i/o cameras, and Planmeca CBCT, rotary endo
- Dedicated to high quality service and treatment of their patients
- Very experienced team consists of dentists, hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and practice manager
- Constant flow of new patients seeking treatment
- Contractor = 40%+ commission depending on experience and production (earning potential of up to $200K in first year)
- Employee = 35% of your turnover and 4 weeks paid annual leave
- 2+ years in a similar clinical role
- Doctorate Degree in Dental Surgery
- Comfortable and proficient in all general procedures
- Passionate about providing exceptional patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to plan and discuss treatment plans with your patients
- Ability to work as part of a friendly and collaborative team
About the area: A thriving town with a vibrant arts scene, this community offers a gathering place for locals,
visitors and yachties from all over the world. The town has cafés, restaurants, museums, and art galleries, and not too far away is
the Kiwi birdhouse and the beautiful Whangarei Falls. Auckland is only a 35 flight away or less than a 3-hour drive.