Dentist - Pukekohe, Auckland
Location: Pukekohe, Auckland
Qualifications: BDS, NZDC Reg & APC
Located in the heart of Pukekohe this two chair practice is searching for an experienced dentist to join their team.
About the role and practice:
- This is a full time role working 4.5 or 5 days a week
- Hours are Monday to Saturday (excluding Thursday) with a full or half day on Saturday
- Offering quality dental care with modern equipment
- Full range of equipment including: electric dental chairs, exact, digital X rays with phosphorus plates, latest rotary Endodontics equipment, CBCT (Sirona).
- Small team consisting of full time dentist (owner), a part time dentist who works on Saturday only, 1 full time receptionist, 1 Full-time DA, and 2 part-time DA's and a 1 hygienist working Thursdays.
- Dedicated in performing skilled evidence-based dentistry
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and hard-working
- At l;east 2 years clinical experience, more preferred
- Confident with molar RCT, wisdom extractions, crown and bridge work and dentures Able to work without a mentor or supervision
Are you interested in this job? Then contact Toni to find out more. All candidates need to register with LANZ.Dental