Our client is searching for a senior dentist to join their practice in the beautiful Hawke's Bay.
About the role and practice:
Offering something a little different for clinicians - we're focused on your ongoing growth and development. We are looking for an
experienced dentist to work in our Napier practice.
This is a 2 surgery, suburban style practice with an OPG on site, in an area with a mix of new housing developments and existing housing.
- The outgoing clinician had an interest in prosthetics, completing plenty of dentures and crown and bridge work.
- Previous clinicians have offered sedation, ortho and Invisalign, so there is an opportunity to do more in this area.
- This is a full time role with the days being Tuesday to Saturday.
- Any specialisation interests will be encouraged and catered to.
This opportunity will suit a Senior Dentist who is willing to collaborate with a very experienced and dedicated Practice Manager, and who
enjoys working as part of a small, close knit team.
- Strong clinical experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Confidence in offering a full range of dentistry services
- Demonstrated experience in a similar clinical role
- Confidence to plan and discuss treatment plans with your patients
- An approachable personality, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Able to start sooner rather than later.
About the Napier area:
Napier is the Art Deco capital of New Zealand with street after street of beautifully preserved 1930's architecture. The region
is also known for it's many wineries and has 200kms of scenic trails for exploring by bicycle or walking. It's only 20 minutes drive to
Hastings and a 1 hour flight to Wellington and Auckland.