Are you passionate about Oral Health? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist to become part of their friendly team.
About the practice:
- Practice opening hours/days are: Monday to Friday 8am - 7pm, Saturday 8.30am - 1.00pm and are negotiable to suit
- Well established locally owned practice in Mid Canterbury, Ashburton
- Modern, well-equipped surgery, including Airflow, and using the very interactive Dental system Exact
- You will be working alongside an experienced team of clinicians
- The practice provides a supportive environment and continued encouragement for your ongoing development.
- Friendly personality
- Likes to work in a motivated, progressive, modern practice
- You could be experienced or just starting out in your career
- To be considered for this role, you must be a New Zealand registered Oral Health Therapist with a current APC.
Ideally this is a full-time position but they're open to considering a locum or a new graduate.
We look forward to hearing from you.