Are you passionate about Oral Health? And looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist to become part of their friendly team.
About the practice and the role:
- Practice opening hours/days are: Monday to Friday 8am - 7pm, Saturday 8.30am - 1.00pm and are negotiable to suit
- Immediate start
- Well established locally owned practice
- Modern, well-equipped surgery, including Airflow, and using Exact
- You will be working alongside an experienced team of clinicians
- The practice provides a supportive environment and continued encouragement for your ongoing development.
- Ideally 2+ years, but will consider any level of experience
- Friendly personality
- Likes to work in a motivated, progressive, modern and collaborative practice
- To be considered for this role, you must be a New Zealand registered Oral Health Therapist with a current APC.
Ideally this is a full-time position but they're open to considering a locum or a new graduate.
Health Therapist Job Description