We're searching for an Oral Health Therapist who's available 2.5 - 3.5 days a week.
About the practice and the role:
- Part time 1/2 Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and alternative Saturdays, but will consider any options
- Full appointment book
- Oral Health Therapy and Hygiene work 50/50 split
- New technology equipment includes EMS Airflow, Cavitron scalers, and 2D & 3D imaging/scanning
- Fully supportive team
- Remuneration based on experience
- Offering patients, general and cosmetic dentistry including implants, veneers, crowns, and whitening.
- Demonstrated OHT/Hygiene experience in New Zealand or overseas
- A positive outgoing attitude
- Calm and methodical in your work
- Able to work well under pressure, to multitask and be flexible
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and patients
- Works well and enjoys being part of a collaborative team