About the practice and the role:
- Full time Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
- No late nights or weekends
- Multi-site practice across Wellington
- Modern purpose built premises
- Providing children with orthodontic fixed appliances
- Multi chair practice with x-ray OPG and multiple intra oral scanner
- Duties include: usual scope of practice for OA, reception duties, teach Aux trainees, etc.
- Salary from $62K - $90K dependent on experience
- You'll have either an auxiliary qualification or be an international qualified dentist (not registered in NZ)
- Minimum 2 years dental/orthodontic assisting, therapy, hygiene or dental experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Embrace technology
- Positive, approachable and professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a large friendly and collaborative team.