Here's a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Periodontist to join an established practice with full books, for a 3-6 month locum.
About the practice and role:
- This locum position is for 3 – 6 months, working 4 days per week with no weekends
The patient book is fully booked months ahead, so you’ll have a great start from day one with the opportunity to build further upon that,
bringing along even more customers to the practice’s portfolio and of course, retaining them.
You will play an active part in keeping the cogs turning in the practice and you’ll understand that being a specialist isn’t an easy
role, but you’ll be up for the challenge anyway.
- You’ll have the comfort in knowing that you have the support & backing of a very experienced periodontist
Our 5-surgery practice currently consists of one periodontist, two paediatric dentists, two oral health therapists and a team of 10
support staff, all of whom are focused on delivering an excellent standard of clinical treatment and patient care.
- We are highly focused on providing the tools and education to assist our patients with great long-term dental health
- Our periodontist specializes in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures and implants
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support function
- You’ll work in an established practice (10+ years) with a team who genuinely love what they do
- We’ll provide you with on-going, up-to-date education opportunities
- We can give you the tools and resources to set you up for success
- Our communication is open, honest and collaborative
- The practice operates across three locations including Melbourne CBD, Dandenong and Bendigo - so some travel required
- We will support relocation when needed - because we’re nice like that.
- Ideally seeking an experienced periodontist to join our cohesive, tight-knit team
- Your skills are polished and to a high industry standard
- You’ll be the type of specialist who is warm, confident and approachable
- High levels of EQ
- People feel comfortable telling you their oral concerns
- Excellent communicator, who can built rapport with patients
- You approach patients through a positive, wellness-focused lens and a real sense of optimism
- Your attitude to patient care will be second to none
You’re known for the way you handle patients and we’re imagining that you’re the kind of specialist who knows how to create loyal,
returning and referring patients.
- Either you'll have a current AHPRA specialist registration with no restrictions, or you're in the process of getting it
This client is offering accommodation, rental car and fuel, and possible travel package for the right candidate.
If we've piqued your interest then send us your resume and cover letter today to get the ball rolling.