The description: This well-established practice operates 5-days a week and has been serving the community for
15 years. There is growth potential by increasing clinical hours with a growing demand.
About the practice:
- 3 Surgeries
- Central CBD location
- Equipment includes a Medit intra/oral scanner and digital OPG
Clinicians all work a 4 day week, and include dentist and oral health therapist, with a support team of dental assistants, steri
nurse, and receptionist
- Uses Dental4Windows practice software
- Offering patients general dentistry including cosmetic, aligners, implants, endo, and specialist treatments
- Low staff turnover
- Highly visible with good disabled access and foot traffic, as well as ample car parking
- Great reputation and brand recognition
- Principal is able to stay on for an extended period
About the region: Nelson Tasman is an extraordinary, vibrant region where art and businesses thrive together among a
stunning natural landscape. Nelson’s thriving arts and music scene has helped to establish it as a destination for free spirits and
art-lovers. Festivals, studios, galleries, craft markets… Every cranny of this South Island city seems to buzz with artistic energy.
To find out more about this practice please fill in our online buyer registration form
and confidentiality agreement. You can also contact us on 021
229 7070 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.