Once we progress from the basics, we will need a full picture of the practice and this will include most of the items below.
Profit and Loss
- Financial (statutory) accounts for the last completed financial year.
- Management accounts for subsequent trading period.
Commentary on Profit and Loss
- Annual gross revenue by practitioner, including the practice principal, any associates/dentists & any hygienists.
- Laboratory fees by practitioner for the same period as revenues in point above.
- Please identify any personal or non-recurring items of expenditure or purchases of equipment.
- List of current staff with annual salary and typical expenditure on casual/temp staff.
- List of associate dentists and remuneration agreements with them.
- Copy of premises lease including rent payable, term and options, rental increase provisions and contributions to outgoings.